- Summary - Protein sequence summary
- Displays the most pertient and reliable information for a
specific protein sequence.
- Annotations - All annotations for a protein sequence
- Shows all annotations, accessions and identifiers for a protein
- Patents - Patents "near" a given sequence
- Displays patents to the specified sequence and those
within a small sequence similarity "neighborhood".
- Features - Protein sequence features/domains/motifs
- Displays nearly all precomputed sequence features
graphically. Mouseovers and links to underlying data provide
- Similarity - Precomputed BLAST results
- Show precomputed BLAST summary statistics.
- Structures - Structures and models
- Displays interactive 3D structures and models for a
specified sequence using Jmol. Sequence features and SNPs may be
"painted" on the structure.
- Functions - Gene Ontology and GeneRIF annotations
- Display Gene Ontology (GO) annotations and NCBI's
References Into Function (RIF). Both include links to PubMed
- Homologs - Homologs from HomoloGene
- Displays homologs from HomoloGene.
- Loci - Protein-to-Genome alignments
- Displays the genomic region in which the specified
sequence, splice forms, and nearby sequences align. Affymetrix and
Agilent probes are also displayed.
- History - Run history for sequence
- Unison maintains extensive run histories for each
sequence. This tab shows which analyses were run.
- HMM - Precomputed Hidden Markov Model alignments
- Display precomputed Hidden Markov Model (HMM)
alignments. Unison currently contains HMMs only from Pfam.