- AliAn - Annotate a set of protein aliases
- AliAn takes a set of protein accessions and returns a variety of
descriptive information about those accessions. This is intend for people
with data from mass spectroscopy, pull-downs, or other techniques that
result in sets of protein accessions.
- BabelFish - Translates protein identifiers
Unison's Babel fish translates essentially any protein sequence
accession/identifier into any other. Source and destination identfiers
may be from CCDS, Cosmic, Ensembl (most species), FANTOM, Genentech,
Geneseq, HUGE, IPI, MGC, NCBI gi, NCBI RefSeq, PDB, ROUGE, RPS, STRING,
Sugen kinases, UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot, UniProtKB/TrEMBL, and md5
checksums. (This facility is named after Douglas
Adams' Babel fish.),
- OnTarget - Accuracy assessments for various search methods
- Compare accuracy of several search methods on predefined
protein sequence sets.